Thursday 2 August 2012

For Your Inspiration #35

Hello!

It's time for another For Your Inspiration challenge! We're up to Challenge #35, and this is the beautiful inspiration photo.
Blue, aqua, green, grey, gold, cathedral, bridge, river, spires, arches... oh the inspiration!

For me, I took the colours, and the shapes I used reminded me of church windows.
I created a one-layer sympathy card using PTI Guidelines II and Botanical Silhouettes. Colours are SU! Crumb Cake, Pool Party, and Certainly Celery.

The other ladies on the DT have come up with some lovely cards, as always. Why don't you pay them a visit?



Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

I love how you took those inspiration elements and pulled them into a clean, elegant design.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a wonderful inspired card~

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Michelle, I can just imagine those shapes in a beautiful stained glass window. This is such a wonderful take on the photo.

Have a happy weekend - Sylvia x

StephC said...

What a gorgeous CAS take on the inspiration photo! I'm always excited to see what you'll create next! :)

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful work Michelle! I love the added bling.