Sunday 5 August 2012

LIM#79 in green and blue

Hello!

A quick one-layer card for Less Is More challenge #79 where the theme this week is a colour theme - green and blue.  It's been a while since I played at Less Is More. I need to become a full-time crafter so that I don't keep missing challenges! :-)

I still had PTI Little Hot Rod sitting on my desk, and I couldn't resist making another card. :-) Colours are SU! Night of Navy and Garden Green. The middle vehicle has rhinestone headlights.

You wouldn't believe how many cards I have to make this week-end. I also have to make birthday invitations for my little girl's 5th birthday. Time is rapidly running out!

Michelle
xxx

22 comments:

Gillian R said...

Fab LIM card.

Marijke said...

Great LIM card

Chrissie said...

This is a great card and perfect for a chap!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Suzilou said...

What a great idea, lovely card :)

Anonymous said...

Fab card - very CAS

Linby said...

Lovely.
Linbyx

Mandy's Crafts said...

fab card.

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

such a cute card, love it :) x

Fiona said...

Great contemporary CAS card. Perfect for a bloke or boy.

Lynne said...

Great masculine card.
Lynne xxx

Susan said...

I have moments of wanting to be a full time crafter! I wonder if I'd tire of it? Your card is just super! So perfect for those difficult to make masculine cards!

laurie said...

So cute..love the images!

Unknown said...

Cool cards and so CAS friendly, which I am hopeless at...love your cards on your blog so many great ideas. Have joined you as a new member so hope you will come over and say HI to me too sometime...cheers, aussie annie

Victoria said...

What a brilliant idea! I love this great design!

Kath said...

A fabulous card - I love the images.
Kath x

Kathyk said...

Super card and so great for a guy

Kathyk

Chunyuan said...

awesome boy birthday card.

Sally said...

A super simple OLC, perfect. Great stamps & a fun sentiment.
Sally x

Mandi said...

Fantastic card
Love this kind of design
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Rika said...

Wonderful masculine card!

Wida said...

A great boy card...love the little headlights on the middle car

Jen W. said...

Love those little cars - gotta get that set!