Wednesday 8 August 2012

Happy Birthday, Cassandra!

Hello!

Today is my friend Cassandra's birthday. When making cards for Cassie, I suffer major performance anxiety - her cards are always so beautiful and elegant! But this time, I think I've created the perfect card for her. It's clean and elegant and it has a good stack of bling. :-)

Happy Birthday, Cassandra! 
I used PTI Lovely Layers and Pretty Peonies (sentiment). The colours are SU! Night of Navy, Pool Party, and Bashful Blue. Rhinestones are SU!

Cassandra is an early riser, so I am betting she'll see this post before she sees the card in person. Cassie, it looks better in real life! ;-)  Have a wonderful birthday!


Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, I love how you used your Lovely Layers!

Unknown said...

Love your beautiful card!!!

kingstonmama said...

Beautiful, Michelle. I have this set and while I've played with it, I haven't made a card. You've inspired me to get busy! I love the bling in the center of that flower. Ann

Suzanne Russell said...

I love the addition of the rhinestones to the center of Lovely Layers! The dark blue vertical border is a great idea as well. Gorgeous card!

Darnell said...

This is a great and modern layout, Michelle! Love the Versamark on the dark border.

Ardyth said...

Beautiful colour combination and I love the depth you achieved with those stamps! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Michelle, I love these colors together. I'm sure she will love it!

Cassandra said...

Your right, it does look better in real life and on my desk. Love it and thank you again. Forgot to comment but I love your auntie's card as well, very striking.

Virginia L. said...

Your craftsmanship is top-notch, Michelle!! I adore the stamping!The color of blue can not look any more beautiful!David and I had fun reading your comment about his lemon pie. He will take up your offer to go to Australia if I let him (LOL)! And yes, we'll pack some lemons!

Jen W. said...

Clean, classy and elegant and I love the colours!