Sunday 5 August 2012

Up, up and away with CAS-ual Fridays!

Hello!

I have a few little boy birthdays coming up, and so I recently bought Papertrey Ink Little Hot Rod. Such a cute set of stamps! I may use it on the big boys in my life also. :-)

This little card I will probably give to my little nephew.
I used (stamps and dies) PTI Little Hot Rod and Heart-2-Heart #6. Colours are SU! Early Espresso, Bashful Blue, and Daffodil Delight. Card base is PTI Basic White.

I made this for CAS-ual Fridays #64, which asks us to make a card using things you'd find in the sky.

Now, I have something to ask. I have just found that Stampin' Up! have sold out of their (retiring colour) Poppy Parade re-inker. Does anyone have a Poppy Parade re-inker they would like to sell me?  Or, is there anyone outside of Australia who still have this colour available and can get it for me? In this case, there are three of us looking for this colour re-inker! :-)

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Carole said...

Super cute. http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Angie Tieman said...

Super sweet card! Love those fun images you used! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

Love your little scene in the sky Michelle.... this is a great set for the little ones birthdays :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Virginia L. said...

I am wowed by your delightful details in this design, Michelle! The added little clouds and the inking on cloud...just FABULOUS to the max! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love the little plane and the added clouds adds great texture with the popped up plane :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

The plane in black is so striking and really pulls this card together so well. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jen W. said...

Yup - definitely gotta get that set! LOL!