Friday 3 August 2012

One Layer Wednesday #99

Hello!

It's been a while since I've played along with One Layer Wednesday. I got a bit confused there for a while and kept missing it! This week, I couldn't resist. Not only is it challenge number #99 (just one more before #100, which I like), but we get to choose our inspiration from Susan's Pinterest Pure Inspiration Board.

This is my card.
I used PTI Botanical Silhouettes. I masked the card front and sponged SU! Bashful Blue and Pool Party. Then I stamped the stems in Certainly Celery, white embossed the flowers, and finished with the sentiment.

This was my inspiration.
As soon as I saw it, I knew what I wanted to create.

I hope you like it, I do!

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

15 comments:

Cassandra said...

Have to say ... this looks SOOOOO much better in real life and will be copying this one ...just letting you know!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful one layer card Michelle.

Sara Mac said...

Beautiful card Michelle! The blue sponging is perfect.

Kara Lynne said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the soft colors and the mix of embossing and inks.

~amy~ said...

so fresh and pretty!

Darnell said...

Beautifully CASEd, Michelle, and a perfect soft and sweet card for a sympathy sentiment!

Carole said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous:) So soft and lovely...well done:)
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Deanna said...

This is a beautiful CAS card and very sweet with the soft colors and design:)

shirley-bee said...

Love your take on the inspiration photo!

Susan said...

Sometimes I have a lot of trouble with inspiration photos...but not this time. Looks like you found something that sparked your creativity too! Love it.

Anonymous said...

PRETTY! I love the embossing!

kingstonmama said...

This is so soft and pretty, Michelle. I love it! Ann

Debbie said...

very pretty, great sympathy card!

Susan Raihala said...

Gorgeous use of the inspiration photo, Michelle. The white embossing is just perfect, and the whole soft, soothing feel of it is perfect for a sympathy card.

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! Love your masking Nd sponging and the embossing really makes the flowers pop!