Sunday 17 February 2013

Black and white and a pop of blue!

Hello!

Phew! What a week! I was back to work this week, and spent a couple of days in Canberra, which left me with zero time for crafting. The trip to Canberra involved a 3am wake-up, 4am taxi, and 5am flight - exhausting! I flew home late the following day, and the next morning was 5am start to get my daughter to swim training. I am ready to sleep for a week, but I'm about to launch into another week of work and I haven't recovered from the last, LOL!

Anyway, today I prioritised a little time at the craft desk and came up with this little card.
I used PTI Little Hot Rod, SU! Tempting Turquoise, and Memento Tuxedo Black. Simple!

This card was made in response to three challenges. Less Is More #107 has the theme UP IN THE AIR. My little plane is up in the air at the top of the card.

Dynamic Duos #40 brings us Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black, with a dessert option (which I only noticed after making the card) of Clouds.
CAS-ual Fridays #90 asks us to use Black and White and one other colour.

I hope to sneak back to the craft desk later today, but I have a tonne of housework and grocery shopping to do first... running out of time!

Thanks for coming to visit.

Michelle
xxx

14 comments:

Barb said...

You sound so busy, Michelle - I sure hope you find some time to relax soon! Love your adorable card! :)

Monica said...

This is so cool and funky. Love how you managed to make it fit so many good challenges. And I cannot even make a card to fit LIM. These flying things don't seem to excite me.
Happy crafting,
Monica xxx

Suzilou said...

Lovely card and great stamp, sounds like you have been very busy :)

karen h said...

This is so adorable!

Lea L. said...

This is adorable!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Your diminutive clouds are the best! Love 'em! Great fit for all three challenges : )

Anonymous said...

An apprpriate card for your recent travels. A simple card that is just so c-u-t-e! There is something about those three little clouds that says adorable!

Unknown said...

Super cute CAS card! Love all that beautiful white space :) Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card to fulfill these challenges! Perfect. ;-) Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Chrissie said...

What a sweetie!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

love this michelle

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Tracey McNeely said...

Very fun card Michelle, that airplane is so cute!

Lisa A. said...

Hi Michelle!! Your card is CAS perfection!! LOVE the color of your plane...with the white and touch of black...the color really pops...perfect placement, too!! So happy to see your cards in the gallery at CAS-ual Fridays:):)!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to Canberra, even if it was for a flying visit! Hope the weather was warmer than it is today!
I love the simplicity of your card, it's just too cute. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.