Tuesday 5 February 2013

Clean and Simple Card Making 2 - Bonus Day

Hello!

Over the week-end, the bonus day for Clean & Simple Card Making 2 was about die-cutting. JJ Bolton provided me with a heap of inspiration, but my die collection is pretty limited, so it took me a while to think up an idea!

This is the card I came up with.
I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles and Memory Box Puffy Clouds dies. The sentiment comes from PTI Heart-2-Heart #6. The clouds have SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter to add a little sparkle.
Thanks for coming by to visit! I'm off to bed and I'll be back tomorrow to play catch up on these classes. :-)

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Marianne said...

Haha, love that we came up with roughly the same idea independently of one another. Love the sparkle on your clouds.

Barb said...

I'm playin' catch-up too, Michelle! I always seem to do okay in the beginning but lag behind in the second week! :)

Love this card - your beautiful rainbow is sure to brighten someone's day!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE rainbows and yours is perfect!!! Surely to brighten someone's day!

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow Michelle your rainbow is amazing, you have inspired me to get out my dies and make one--love the clouds as an anchor.

SugarGem said...

Omgeeeeeee this is fantastic. I tried the squares and got frustrated. But this is so darn cute I love it

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done, Michelle! Love love your rainbow card with the cretive use of diecut!

Marybeth said...

Love your rainbow Michelle, and the pretty sparkly clouds . Beautiful card!

Nikki Spencer said...

Fantastic Michelle! what a great take on the diecut technique....It's such a fun card!