Sunday 24 February 2013

Retro Sketches #52

Hello!

It's hot and sticky here today. So uncomfortable. I'm praying for a big storm to bring some relief.

Retro Sketches #52 is inviting us to choose one of the past 51 sketches to use for our entry this week.

This is my card.
I used Mama Elephant Nursery Deco and Basic Borders (those spots on the giraffe), and a PTI Think Big Favorites (not sure which number). Ink was Memento Grey Flannel, SU! Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue.

The sketch I used was this one.
Off to try to squeeze in another card or two before I finish the week-end. We've had such a busy week-end, I've found crafting time non-existent! This working five days a week gig is very bad news for the crafting life, LOL!

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Joyce said...

This is the cutest baby card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous baby card - so clean, fresh and crisp! I wish it was hot and sticky here - it's absolutely freezing!!
xx

Marybeth said...

Adorable! I LOVE how you stamped the sentiment over and over to create your banner instead of ribbon ! Sweet baby card!

Lynn said...

Have to hate when working gets in the way of crafting! I love the repeated sentiment in the soft pastels. Great take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

This baby card is one of the cutest I have seen. Everything about is screams adorable! :)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

LOVE this card! What an awesome design - fantastic!!