Wednesday 6 February 2013

Clean and Simple Card Making 2 - Day 6

Hello!

A very quick post before I make a mad rush to do school pick-up and somehow coordinate delivering and collecting my kids to and from ballet and swim carnival at the same time in different locations. This is part of my homework for Day 6 of Clean & Simple Card Making 2. Tone-on-tone stamping.
I used Hero Arts Large Flower Background and Say It All, and PTI Tiny Tags II. Colours are PTI Vintage Cream, Fresh Linen, Fresh Snow, and SU! Soft Suede.
Thanks for coming by! I hope to be back later tonight.

Michelle
xxx


6 comments:

Barb said...

Your soft background looks so pretty, Michelle! Love the neutral colors too! :)

Lynn said...

Stunning. Pure elegance.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beutiful tone-on-tone card Michelle. Great colours.

Kristie Goulet said...

Simply stunning tone-on-tone card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oooh, this is lovely, Michelle!

T said...

Things are always better in person. I say this because I took a quick glance and was like "it's a little plain..." and then I looked at it again and I was like "OH! That's freaking awesome!"

I hope you're enjoying your classes!