Friday 8 May 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 122

Hello!

We have a beautifully CAS sketch this week at CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge. Because it was so perfectly CAS, it took me several attempts to come up with my design, lol! Sometime, the more CAS, the more challenging I find it (and I love CAS). I ended up with this simple design.
I used Waltzing Mouse Simple Sprig stamps. A couple of my old circle punches worked perfectly on those flowers. The sentiment is wPlus9.
My first attempt ended up completely different to this sketch, so I'll share that another day. My second attempt was this one. I decided that my elements were too big, despite the fact that I (sort of) followed the sketch. I still like the card, though, so I'm sharing anyway! :-)
I used Stampin' Up! Celebrate today stamps and matching dies. Colours are Daffodil Delight and Blackberry Bliss.

Now, I'm running away for some beauty sleep. I have a washing machine repair person coming tomorrow. I'm hoping they'll solve the "completely unbalanced 238 times every single wash" problem. Otherwise, I'm up for a new machine. If the repair person arrives early enough, I can still wander off to work for the day. I'm not sure if I'm wishing him early or late, lol!

Thanks for dropping in!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Both cards are fabulous!

I Card Everyone said...

I do love those roses so much, Michelle... perfect die cut, indeed!
=] One L

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both fabulous, Michelle!

Darnell said...

Fantastic, Michelle! I literally swooned over your beautiful pink and green floral design coming in from the side!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Lynn said...

Ahhh.hope your washing machine is fixed! We're battling with cable problems. Love your beautiful cas card!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle...two fabulous cards! I love your first card with those sweet and beautiful flowers, so dainty. And your second card with those 2 festive balloons, just so fun.

Joyce said...


Two wonderful cards. I really love how you used those simple sprigs in the first card. I forgot about those stamps, and you have inspired me to pull the out and play around next chance I get.

Unknown said...

Love both your cards. The second one would be great for those tricky males! Karen x