Friday 29 May 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 125

Hello!

This week for CAS(E) This Sketch I decided to attempt a masculine card. This card started off as super-CAS, but then I wasn't satisfied so I added more, and then I decided I liked it the way it was originally, lol! Oh well, it's still pretty CAS. ;-)
I used PTI Note Niblets and Mama Elephant Basic Borders (the diagonal stripes). Colours are SU! Real Red and Night of Navy.
I must rush. I have some attention to give to my little girl while her big sister is away at school camp! :-)

Thanks for coming to visit!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous stamping, Michelle! Great take on the sketch!

Shelly said...

This is FABULOUS!

Kim Heggins said...

Truly fabulous and fun card!

Jenny said...

I love your card Michelle, great one for the guys :)

Joyce said...

Fantastic card. Love the variety of stamped lines. Still looks pretty CAS to me.

Darnell said...

I really like it, Michelle! The stripes and colors are perfect for a summertime birthday!! Hugs, Darnell