Sunday 10 May 2015

You Are Pretty Amazing

Hello!

I'm still in love my with Super Girl and Super Boy. If I didn't think you would get tired of them, I'd use them non-stop for a long time. ;-)

This one I made for my little girl. I offered a card as a reward. She was keen on that idea. She was thrilled with this card. :-)
I used MFT You're Super and Complimentary Greetings along with MFT dies.
I'm entering this into CASology challenge where the theme is SHAPE. I used a circle.

Happy Mother's Day to  all of the mothers out there. I had a lovely morning tea with my Mum and Mum-in-law. I made the most AMAZING scones. I pinned them on Pinterest on my "food" board. My family gave me lovely presents. One present was an olloclip for my iPhone (pretty cool!). The best present of all was that my girls cleaned their bedrooms for me - a never-ending battle that I did not have to fight this week. Love those girls!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!

Ardyth said...

Love it - a perfect example of white space being a different colour and sure to be treasured! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

darling!

Joyce said...

This is the most adorable card. I asked for the same thing you received for Mother's Day, and am still waiting. Want to swap kids? Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute, love your sweet super hero!

Jen W. said...

Michelle, your card rocks! Love your gorgeous coloring on that sweet super girl! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

laurie said...

Really cute!What a fun super hero!