Thursday 7 May 2015

Fusion - a little collage

Hello!

Somehow it's Thursday again. I don't know how time does that. A week passes in the blink of an eye.

I'm here for the new Fusion Card Challenge. When I saw the inspiration photo, I fell in love with the colours - cream, grey, and yellow - which I don't believe I've ever used together before. Looking at that background script, I decided I'd try out a little collage style stamping.
I used PTI Background Basics: Text Style, PTI Harvest Berries, Altenew Striped Florals, and MFT Blue Skies stamps. How's that for a collection of designers? ;-)
I hope you are inspired to join in the fun this challenge. This inspiration is so pretty! I love that bow! The sketch is pretty awesome too. I might need to go back and visit that one myself.

Thanks for visiting.

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooooo PRETTY!

Julia Aston said...

Love your mix of stamps on this and the pretty popped up yellow bloom Michelle!

Lynn said...

WOW! Gorgeous collage stamping Michelle!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Michelle... I think [though I may have said this dozens of times] that this color combo is my favorite!! and so is the photo!!! Your card is fantabulous!!! Gorgeous!!!
=] M

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous! Love all the stamps you used, totally works!!!!

Deanne :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

such an elegant and lovely card!