Tuesday 26 May 2015

Tag You're It! - berry best!

Hello!

I was thinking that I had fully explored Strawberry Patch, but then I saw the inspiration over at Tag You're It Challenge and realised I had at least one extra idea lurking in my brain for this wonderful stamp set that I love so much! I usually try to make just tags for TYI, but this time it was a card that wanted to be made.
I used PTI Strawberry Patch stamps and tag dies.
My eldest daughter is off to school camp tomorrow. I'm hoping that this year she has lots of fun. School camps haven't been fun for her so far. Last year she returned home with ruptured eardrums. This time it is only two nights, so she should survive without major drama in that time! Fingers crossed.

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx



13 comments:

Lynn said...

How all goes well for your daughter at camp. Thinking of you and her. Love your card. The pops of color against the black/white stamping are perfect.

~amy~ said...

Hope your girl has a ton of fun!

LOVE your card...it's sooooo CUTE.

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Michelle, this is really a new use of this stamp set, I love you pink and bright green details and just black and white background. I own that set, and I pay attention to new ideas of using it :) Hope, this season school camp for your daughter will be fun, no drama ;)

Marybeth said...

Michelle, this card card is beautiful! Love your stamped background ! I hope your daughter has fun at camp too this year! :)
Thanks for playing along at Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

Shelly said...

Super SWEET card!
Hope your daughter has a great time at camp! :)

Darnell said...

This is pure sweetness, Michelle! I hope your girlie loved camp this year!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

This is as sweet as can be!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this berry filled card! The black outline images behind the colorful tag is such a great look! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is so pretty, I love the outline background on your card and the pretty pink strawberry. Thank you for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous with just the touches of color!

anja curvers said...

This is so pretty Michelle as Always. Thanks for joining us over at tag you're it.

Jeanne J. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that B&W stamped background with your pretty tag!