Friday 22 May 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 124

Hello!

The week has whooshed by and we're back to a new CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge with another AWESOME sketch! The second I saw this sketch, I knew just what I would do, and that involved closely sticking to the sketch, so no "off on a tangent" interpretations from me this week! ;-)
I masked off my white areas (I used washi) and set to repeatedly stamping PTI Note Niblets stamps in multiple colours. I removed the mask and stamped my sentiment (PTI Heart-2-Heart #4). I just LOVE how this card turned out!! I love it when masking works, and it makes me smile just to look at all that flowery goodness.
Yep, no question where I got my design from. It was the amazingly talented Chrissy's sketch, copied to a T.

I cannot wait to see how everyone is inspired by this one. I am sure there are going to be some fabulous interpretations!

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Now that is creative--fantastic!

Leigh Penner said...

Michelle, this is beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

What's in a name, that's spelled the same? Fabulous, darling, gorgeousness! You and Michelle L. had the vibe going this week!
=] One L

Unknown said...

this is COOL!

Lucille K said...

I love your pretty card, so colorful :)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I love how you masked the design,miso Fun!

Joyce said...

This is such a cool card. Incredible masking!