Thursday, 21 May 2015

Fusion - Wedding Belles

Hello!

This week's inspiration photo at Fusion Card Challenge is so amazingly beautiful! It is so beautiful that I completely forgot that there was a sketch sitting right beside it, lol! My card this week takes its inspiration from the photo only.
I used PTI Doodlie-Do stamps and dies. I white embossed the leaves and sentiment, die cut and stamped the flowers and adhered using dimensionals. A relatively quick and clean and simple card (QACAS as Darnell would say).
I just love beautiful cakes like this! Such artistry! I have a cousin who was a pastry chef and made the most amazing cakes (including my wedding cake). Watching him work with icing was magical! I actually don't eat the icing off these cakes, I peel it off and eat the cake underneath, but I do enjoy looking at them before they're cut. :-)

I hope you are inspired to join us at Fusion! The gallery from the last challenge was full of beautiful cards and I imagine this time will be just as amazing. :-)

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

11 comments:

Lyndal said...

Super gorgeous card & colours Michelle!

wienerhoneymooners said...

STUNNING!!! You captured my heart and the challenge with this lovely creation!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your QACAS card! So pretty! Darnell is a treasure! Love this acronym!!

Lesley said...

Amazing! This is so beautiful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is so fabulous, love everything about it!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Your inspiration card just stole my heart, Michelle! You've got the hamster wheels turning; now if we can only find some time ... Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! I'm totally going to have to play along with this challenge -- that photo is very inspiring!

Julia Aston said...

The white embossing looks so pretty with the pretty layered blooms Michelle! a beautiful card! Julia xx

Lynn said...

Love, love, love Michelle.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Gorgeous in every way~!!

Deanne :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love those blooms and your fabulous sentiment!