Friday 10 March 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 212 - Green Birthday

Hello!

Another week has whizzed by and it is time for the new CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge!

I created a little greenery on a green trellis for this card. Stamping the trellis using Square Prints was the usual exploration of allowing myself to be satisfied with imperfection... If I ever align these perfectly, it will be a miracle! ;-) I still love this set, despite the alignment challenges, it's really versatile.
I used PTI Square Prints, Turning a New Leaf, and Happy Birthday sentiment stamps.
This sketch is super cool. I love it! I hope you're inspired to join us this week.

I'm also going to enter over at Curtain Call, where the green inspiration was provided.

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx


2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is super cute Michelle! Still my favourite greenery of all time!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Michelle!