Sunday 26 March 2017

Welcome Little Miss Croghan Blog Hop


Hello!

Today I get to take part in an extra special blog hop for the very wonderful Lesley Croghan who is expecting the arrival of her beautiful baby girl very soon! I'm so excited for Lesley! First babies are just amazing and baby girls are just awesome (I may be slightly biased as the mother of two girls, haha!).

I've been lucky enough to be on the design team for two of Lesley's challenges - Dynamic Duos (I still miss this one, it was so challenging and so much fun!) and Fusion Card Challenge (which is still going strong). Lesley has a talent for imagining fun ideas that everyone just wants to play along with. I've played along with most of her many challenges over the years. :-)

For my card, I took inspiration from the nursery colour scheme that Lesley posted on her blog - Cameo Coral, Coastal Cabana, Smokey Slate, and White.
I used Wplus9 Be Merry Florals stamps, PTI sentiment stamp and die.

This post is going live at midnight my time, so I will be linking up a little later on after I wake up in the morning. I can't wait to see Lesley's reaction and I hope that she feels the love being sent her way from all over the world.

Lesley, I hope you last few weeks of pregnancy progress well with zero issues. I hope your delivery is exactly as you wish for. And I really hope you experience an amazing sense of awe when your little girl arrives into the world. There's nothing like it. I hope you enjoy your box filled with wonder. I missed the box, but my card is on its way!

Thank-you very much to Lori Turner for coordinating us all! Lori pulled it all together with such apparent ease and I know that there was a lot of work involved but Lori has stayed cool, calm, and collected the whole time. Thanks, Lori!

Thanks for visiting! Please take some time to check out the blog hop, there's sure to be some fabulous baby card inspiration along the way.


Michelle
xxx

4 comments:

Nance said...

Beautiful card and perfect with the nursery colors and because you know she loves flowers too! Thanks for joining the hop and helping to surprise Lesley!

lostinpaper said...

Love the non-traditionaless (total made up word there) of your baby design Michelle!

Nancy said...

Such a fabulous card! I too till this day miss Dynamic Duos..it was the BEST!

Lesley said...

Thanks, Michelle! I miss DD too!!! It was a fun challenge! Thank you for participating in this blog hop and for making such a pretty card! I love the florals! xo