Saturday 4 March 2017

One idea, two cards - Altenew March Challenge

Hello!

Have you seen the challenge over at Altenew for March? Red, Orange, and Yellow! I think that gallery is going to be AMAZING by month's end. :-)

I have had this idea for a card floating around in my head forever and finally today I sat down to make it. In fact, I made it twice.

The first card is for Altenew's Challenge.
I used Altenew Beautiful Day stamps. I think the banner die is Mama Elephant.
The second card is actually the original idea that I was percolating in my brain for my Mum's birthday next week.
I really love these stamps. I don't think they'll ever get old for me. Every time they make me smile.

Thank-you for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Ann said...

Two gorgeous cards love the colouring
Ann x

Linda said...

Oh my gosh they are beautiful Michelle.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....gorgeous pair of cards Michelle!

Virginia L. said...

Oh my...your stamping is absolutely superb, Michelle! Excellent design and choice of stamps! The layering with yellow and orange is just lovely in this. So glad that you join the fun over Altenew March Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL!

Darnell said...

I'll never get tired of seeing YOU using these stamps, Michelle! Your coloring is spectacular and I love your design, too!! Hugs, Darnell

lostinpaper said...

What a stunner Michelle! Love both versions, and I know your Mum will love her card too!

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Gorgeous cards Michelle! I love the colours you chose to layer your stamps and the layout is so beautiful.