Wednesday 1 March 2017

Happy Little Stampers March Watercolour Challenge - Smoosh!

Hello!

I can't believe another month has passed by already! It's March! Next thing we'll know it will be Easter!

I'm here with my card for this month's Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge where the optional twist is "smoosh". I might have gone overboard with my smooshing. I heat embossed my flowers and then smooshed away to create my background. I used three different Distress Inks and some iridescent solution for extra sparkle, spraying with some water before the smoosh action began. This was a very wet panel!
I used HLS Doodled Flowers stamps.
Thank-you for coming by to visit. I hope you join us in the watercolour fun this month!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Gloria said...

The watercolor background is so beautiful!
Love the message too! Hugs, Gloria

Kylie said...

I nearly died a couple of weeks ago when I saw the Easter Eggs in our local IGA. Really?? Already?? LOL.
Your pink background is delicious! Perfect for your emboss resist. I love added sparkle when smooshing too. Gorgeous! xx

Kim Heggins said...

WOW....simply stunning Michelle! That pink is so vivid and bright, love it.

Linda said...

Such a stunning background you've achieved Michelle. Yes the year needs to slow down please.

Inkyfingers said...

What a vibrant and pretty card Michelle. Love it!
Hugs
Carol x

Melissa L. said...

This is lovely, Michelle. Beautiful. One of my favorite color combinations is fuchsia and white. :) It always makes me smile!

Kelly Szafron said...

Vibrant cheerful card!

Jenny Colacicco said...

There is nothing wrong with overboard smooshing :D I love the color and the smooshing adds real texture. Gorgeous Jenny x