Sunday 19 March 2017

The Card Concept 69 - Hello Friend

Hello!

The inspiration over at The Card Concept challenge is so beautiful that I just had to join in the fun! I was inspired by the distressed chair and the gorgeous roses.
I used SU! Woodgrain background, PTI The Sweet Life, and Wplus9 sentiment stamps.
Isn't this a beautiful inspiration? So pretty!

Before you go, I thought I'd show you a quick photo I took yesterday afternoon. We had a storm come through and afterwards the cockatoos were all out with their wings held out from their bodies as they attempted to dry off (they don't usually sit like this). It was hilarious to watch them. It's not the best photo, given that I was taking the photo directly up into the sky so the lighting wasn't great, but I think you can see them.
For those of you who visit me on my Facebook Page - Amusing Michelle. Have you been seeing my posts? Recently it seems that the people who actually see my post has quartered (according to FB stats) and I wonder if the evil algorithms are at play? If you would like to continue to see my posts, please consider a visit to my page to interact in some way (like/comment) so that FB knows you want me in your feed. :-)

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Linda said...

Such a gorgeous card for the Card Concept inspiration. The woodgrain with these gorgeous layered roses is perfect Michelle. Love the cockies. The rain has been beautiful hasn't it - I'm down on the GC and am loving some wet weather after so much dry.

laurie said...

Those blooms are beautiful! Love the wood grain background,too. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Julie Gearinger said...

Love your beautiful roses on the woodgrain background! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept-we hope to see your artwork in our gallery again soon!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the woodgrain background! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!
Thanks for sharing that photo!!! I wish we had beautiful birds like those here in the states!!! So cool!
Hugs! Mackie

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! I love that gorgeous color combination of the distressed wood background and those pretty flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

Karen Davis said...

Such a simple design but the elements you have used have so much impact. Love the roses against the woodgrain.Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous card! So glad you could join us at The Card Concept.