Friday 31 March 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 215

Hello!

Another week has flown by and we're back with another CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge! I've created a super-CAS one-layer card.
I used Wplus9 Pretty Peonies flower and PTI sentiment. Inks are Altenew.
This sketch is awesome, it really encourages you to use that one clear focal point on your CAS card, but it also has a sneaky subtle background as well. I used sequins for this element, but you could use a very pale ink or dry embossing or clear embossing... so many ideas!

I hope you're inspired to join the fun!

Thanks for dropping by to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is perfect, Michelle!

Karren said...

This is so pretty! The single flower is such a gorgeous pop of colour.

Anita in France said...

Simply lovely, Michelle ... that bright, vibrant bloom is gorgeous against all the crisp white ... so deliciously CAS! Hugs, Anita :)