Thursday 16 March 2017

Fusion - Paris Rain

Hello!

This week's inspiration at Fusion Challenge is beautiful. The inspiration photo is perfect for watercolours. I chose to use just the sketch this week, mainly because I ran out of time to create the watercolour beauty that I had imagined!

I did go with the "rainy" theme in making my card a sympathy card.
I used Altenew Wild Hibiscus and Painted Sentiments stamps.
This sketch is a classic and in my card I've gone ultra-CAS in my take on it. Isn't that inspiration beautiful?

Thank-you for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

lostinpaper said...

This is stunning Michelle!

Karren said...

This is beautiful and so very striking!

Kim S said...

Such beautiful and graceful stamps. You've used them perfectly with the soft splashes of color!

Michele K. Henderson said...

So beautiful. So classy.