Sunday 5 March 2017

The Card Concept 68 - Have a Super Day

Hello!

I have the birthday of one of the little people in my life approaching. I decided to make her a Super Girl card using the lime and aqua colour inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge 68.
I used MFT You're Super stamps in a clean and graphic style. Colouring was done with Copics.
Such a pretty inspiration! I did almost go with the flowers in a jar, and I may still make that other idea one day.

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle what a super cute card, your little person will love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute!

Darnell said...

I love that you make your girls feel great about themselves, Michelle! This card will be cherished! And it rocks the challenge so it's a winner, too, in my book!! Hugs, Darnell

laurie said...

What a SUPER card! So cute. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Vickie Z said...

Totally adorable!!

Karen Davis said...

Just perfect having a super girl! A great card. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept.