Monday 17 March 2014

Clean and Simple 3 - Day 6 - Graffiti Stamping

Hello!

I made this card for a lovely friend of mine who has just turned 40. I was inspired by the Graffiti Stamping technique as demonstrated by Kryssi Ng of Mama Elephant fame. I did use Mama Elephant stamps. I also threw in some Stampin' Up! and Papertrey Ink as well.
It's a night-time photo, so not great, but I think you can get the idea. ;-)  This was a really fun card to make. It took some time to select and place the stamps, so not really something I could whip up quickly. It's definitely a technique I'll throw into my bag of tricks.
Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Barb said...

Love how this turned out, Michelle! The colors look awesome! Fab take on Kryssi's technique!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle way to grafitti! Great job.

Cassandra said...

Great version of Kryssi's card. I did have a hard time choosing between this and Shari's card to have a go at, I loved both.

Lynn said...

Absolutely fabulous. I love the way the stamping runs off the edge. Gorgeous!

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing card Michelle...you inspired me to make one too! So much fun, thank you.