Wednesday 5 March 2014

Party!

Hello!

I was just wandering through my photos and found a card I absolutely love, but that I didn't share. How did that happen? I'm not sure, probably because I made it for fun, and no other reason. :-)
I used PTI Sentiment Signs and Mama Elephant Party Kit stamps. Die is Mama Elephant Femme Frames. Inks are Memento Luxe (Rose Bud and Lilac Posies) and Memento (Tuxedo Black and London Fog). Card is PTI Hibiscus Burst and SU! Whisper White. Twine is Twinery.

Those balloons have been so much fun. Party Kit is an awesome stamp set. And this sentiment set, although it looks like it might not be so versatile, I have found it so easy to use!

I signed up for the new Online Card Classes - Clean & Simple #3. It's all about one layer cards (which this one is not). I LOVE one layer cards. A few years ago now I made my first one layer card for One Layer Wednesday (now One Layer Simplicity). It took me forever, but I was hooked! One layer cards are the ultimate canvas for uber-CAS cards, and I love a fabulous CAS card. :-)  I hope I can find some time to join in real-time. I aspire to create the perfect one layer CAS card... one day...

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Tasnim said...

It's a beautiful card, Michelle! and I a glad you were looking through your photos and found it!

Paula Dobson said...

Cute and fun Michelle. Glad you found it to share with us!!

Deepti said...

So glad you found this one and shared coz this is amazing :) we could have missed something amazing like this one :)

Lynn said...

I love the combination of stamping and the twine for the balloon strings. Adorable Michelle!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun design Michelle, love how you have used twine instead of the one string, looks so cool.

Karen M said...

Love this gorgeous card Michelle:) I am also looking forward to the new class - one layer cards really inspire me too - can't wait to see what you come up with - hugs xx

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous party card...what time does it start??? this is so sweet.