Thursday 2 February 2012

For Your Inspiration #23 - Blue

Hello!

It's that time again, time for another For Your Inspiration Challenge. Yay!

We do have a sponsor. It is the one and only Kenny K, and the generous prize is four free digis! I anticipate many entries to this challenge. Enter and it could be YOU who gets those free digis. :-)

Here is the inspiration photo:
This is a very interesting building, and could inspire you in all sorts of directions. Shapes, colours, theme, etc.  For me I took the emotion "blue" as my inspiration.

This is my card:
"I'm blue without you". Coloured with Inktense pencils. Image is Giraffe from Kenny K, our sponsor for this challenge. The patterned papers are Pebbles, Happy Go Lucky.

Before racing off to make your entry for this challenge, take some time to browse my fellow DT members' creations for this challenge at their blogs:


Vicki

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

4 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Great card Michelle! I really like your layout and choice of patterned papers.

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute is he in blue!! Adorable~

Jenny said...

Love this Michelle and such a great pun :0)
Jenny x

Agata said...

Such a cute card! Love the way you took the inspiration! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I start feeling better little by little... :)