In my photo life, today's challenge was to capture "How You Are Feeling Today". So I created this little postcard.
Another reason is that I have again been honoured with the Liebster Blog award. What amazes me with this award, is that the people who award me are people who I admire greatly. It really triples the delight at receiving it. This time I received it from Nikki at My Sandbox. I'm sure you all already know Nikki Spencer, but just in case you don't, or if you haven't visited her recently, go take a look. In particular, don't miss THIS CARD.
HERE. You can see my list on my Recognition page. Receiving it already does not dilute how happy it makes me to receive it, believe me!
I am being kicked off the computer by the 4 year old tyrant... so I must go. I hope you are all happy today also! I will come back to edit and share a list of other blogs that I love to visit.
Okay, I'm back, after my day out catching up with friends, and a big sleep. We didn't get home until 10pm because my friend and I really could keep on talking for five days straight without stopping. I so wish she lived close by. When we were at university, we lived in residential college together, in rooms next door to each other. I never tired of having my friend close by pretty much 24 hours a day. It's probably lucky we were studying different courses, LOL!
Anyway, onto my Liebster Blog list.
1. Michelle Mathey at Pigment of My Imagination. Michelle does make cards, and I totally love her cards, but it is her amazing art adventures that have me entranced. Michelle is so talented and so inspiring.
2. Jen W at JENerally Speaking. Jen does CAS perfectly, and every card is something new and different. I think Jen AND her cards are awesome. I know I received the Liebster Blog award from Jen earlier, but I wanted to acknowledge her anyway. :-)
3. Agata at Under Construction. Agata thrills me with every card she makes. And unusually, her scrapbook layouts get me excited also (I'm really not a scrapbooker, LOL!).
4. Rochelle at Two Tears in My Bucket. Rochelle is totally cool. She makes CAS cards, but completely differently to me, which I love. She's super creative which provides me super inspiration.
5. Susan Goetter at Keeping in Touch. I "met" Susan over at Less Is More, early in my blogging life. Susan was brave enough to give me some tips on how to improve my photography and other tips (without actually saying that I needed to improve). I love that! Susan not only makes cards, she scapbbooks as well. She also draws/creates zentangles. Her zentangle journey has fascinated me. Go check her out, you'll see what I mean.
Okay, end of edit! :-) Thanks for dropping by, and please do visit these wonderful ladies, it's really worth your time.