Sunday 16 September 2012

Retro Sketches 29

Hello!

My littlest daughter is attending a friend's birthday party today. I whipped up a present and card very quickly and the good news is, the little one approves both. :-)

This is the card.
Stamps used were PTI Pretty Peonies and Strawberry Patch. Colours are PTI Berry Sorbet, SU! Pretty in Pink, and Poppy Parade. Card base is PTI white.

I feel like I may have gone too plain here. I used the Retro Sketches #29 sketch, which I followed pretty much exactly. I WAS aiming at plain, but I may have gone too far, LOL!
The card was made to match the present, which is a frame. The weird photograph angle is an attempt to avoid reflections.

Thanks for dropping by.

Michelle
xxx

4 comments:

kingstonmama said...

What a perfect gift and card for a little girl. I love it! ann

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michelle, I love the pink!

Laurie said...

Michelle, this card makes me smile! I love the pink! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

Jen W. said...

Not too plain at all. I love it!