Saturday 27 July 2013

CASE Study #151 and ColourQ #199

Hello!

I had a non-stop day today. Mostly housework, which is not finished due to the huge need for a big spring clean! I also took my daughter to an eisteddfod where she played her violin beautifully. She always amazes me. I was always able to play my piano beautifully in the privacy of my home but would crumble during performance. My daughter can have us wondering if we should actually take her along to her performances, and blossoms as soon as her feet hit the stage. AMAZING.

Tonight I bring you a card for CASE Study #151 where Jocelyn Olson is the muse. Jocelyn makes the most amazing cards, and I couldn't resist playing along. While I used Jocelyn's awesome layout, I changed the colours and used the colour scheme from ColourQ #199.
I used Hero Arts Zig Zag background stamp, PTI Sentiment Signs, and PTI Ruby Rose. Colours are SU! Really Rust, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, and Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe.
Now, I must go and get some sleep. More housework tomorrow, and I'm taking my little girl to her friend's birthday party.

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

16 comments:

Kara said...

love the fun positioning of the sentiments!

Unknown said...

So pretty.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Janet's Joy said...

Very pretty!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful cad Michelle, a great take on Jocelyn's card and perfect pair up for this week colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Tracey McNeely said...

...and thank you also for playing along at CASE Study too!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful card...great take on the muse! I actually had to look up was an eisteddfod was...never heard of it! So glad I know now!!! Thank you for using the CQC colors in your creation this week!

Laurie said...

I love the chevron borders! Awesome card!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful! Such a great design

Maureen said...

love how you played with Jocelyn's idea and made it your own! The Ruby flowers are perfect for this sketch :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Sian Ridley said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL! You really hit the nail on the head with this CASE - I love the flowers ;)

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Michelle, I love all the different patterns that you used! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

Clare said...

This is so pretty! Great stamping! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Anita Scroggins said...

Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ #199!! Love your Happy Birthdays!!

Unknown said...

I love this! The skewed words are so cool and fit perfectly with the design.

Wida said...

this really makes me feel like I need that stamp set. I love the angled edging. it's a great take on the case.