Friday 23 October 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 146

Hello!

For CAS(E) This Sketch this week, I bring you this card.
I used PTI Strawberry Patch stamps, without the strawberries! I think that is a first for me. :-)

The sketch is this one - another awesome inspiration from Chrissy!
I spent Monday this week at the beach with my kids. They had a student-free day at school and I decided it was the perfect opportunity to visit family and enjoy the beach. We had a wonderful time! It was so nice to have a day off work to just relax. Of course, the work waited for me, and I've been playing catch-up for the rest of the week. ;-)

Thanks for visiting! I hope you join in the fun with us this week.

Michelle
xxx

4 comments:

nina said...

Beautiful card !

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you are so good at using older sets! Your take on the sketch is so pretty -- I love it!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Super card!

Lynn Put said...

Such a pretty card!