Thursday 13 October 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 194 in Red, Orange, and Yellow

Hello!

I've had some issues this week with photography/computer uploads, so please forgive the not-so-perfect iPhone photo of my card! This is my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch.
I used Mama Elephant So Breezy and Wplus9 Pretty Peonies stamps to create my card.
I selected the red, orange, and yellow colour scheme in response to the One Layer Simplicity challenge this month.

I'm a bit tired today. I have a FitBit and I've been joining step challenges with my workmates for the Workweek Hustle. Some of my workmates are unstoppable! I decided to try to keep up. Even with over 10,000 steps a day, I'm lagging behind in last position. I'm determined though. One day I'm going to make it to the top of the ladder, haha! Today I'll pass 14,000 steps before I hit bed. The good news is that I'm getting fit very quickly. ;-)

Thanks for visiting! I hope you join us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week.

Michelle
xxx

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so beautiful, Michelle! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Greta said...

Love your take on the sketch, Michelle! Gorgeous card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love the look of those beautiful flowers and done in those colours!
Thanks so much for playing along with the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge this month.

Susan Raihala said...

I love this, Michelle!