Wednesday 11 January 2012

Clean and Simple Day 1 - Part 1


Hello!

A quick one today, I am taking part in the Clean and Simple Card Making online classes. It's actually almost the end of Day 2, but I thought I'd start at the beginning with what I've created for Day 1!

We had three sketches to work with. I got to two of them.  This first one is based on Kristina Werner's card.
I've used Jane's Doodles Pretty Peonies for the stamping in SU! Real Red and Memento Tuxedo Black, MFT mini rolled roses (oh, these are a work in progess, I need to practise, practise, practise to get these right!). The card is PTI White.

I quite like how this one turned out.

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Love how the little roses mirror the bkgd stamping Michelle, fabulous card :)
Jenny x

Pam W Merwin said...

Love your stamped background and what precious roses :)

T said...

I love this one! Totally CAS at its best!

Dotchie said...

Completely eyecatching! I would love to receive this card.

kingstonmama said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle. So elegant. Your little roses look lovely and that background of red flowers is beautiful. Ann Y.