Wednesday 11 January 2012

Clean and Simple Day 1 - Part 2


Hello!

Here is my second card for the Day 1 Clean and Simple Card Making class.

This one is based on a card by Maile Belles. I can't tell you how much I like Maile's cards, they're CAS-perfect!

Here is my card:
It's a bit BRIGHT isn't it? :-)

Here is a close-up of the flower die-cut:
I used PTI White card, SU! Only Orange and Yoyo Yellow (both retired), Twinery twine, and a SU! flower brad. The sentiment is PTI Botanical Silhouettes. The die is MFT, I forget it's name. I slipped the orange flower into the space left by the die-cut in the yellow panel.

I'll be back later with Day 2.  I have to go visit my 10 month old niece first! Definitely a pleasure worth skipping a bit of blogging for. :-)

Michelle
xxx


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh this is such a fun card, love the bright summery colours and playing with diecuts and apertures is all good to me :)
Jenny x

T said...

So bright and bubbily! I love it.

Michelle Lupton said...

Great card, with great colours! I really need to try to use yellow and orange more - it looks so happy!

Marlena M. said...

I love the bold, bright colors. Awesome card, Michelle. ;)

Erika said...

What a happy card! Good job!

Jen W. said...

Love the bright colours on this one and how perfect that brad is in the centre of the flower. :)