Thursday 5 January 2012

For Your Inspiration #21

Hello!

Welcome to my post for the first challenge of the year over at For Your Inspiration.  We are up to challenge #21 already, gee time flies when you're having fun!

There is lots of fun to be had, as always, and there are prizes too! Our sponsor is The Wax Fruit Company and the prize is a $15 store credit. Go take a look, there are lots of lovely digi stamps to choose from.

The image I chose to work with for this challenge was Heart Quilt. The reason for this is that the inspiration photo is a church, which made me think of LOVE.

Here is the image for this challenge:
And here is my card:
Yep, the photo of my card isn't great, LOL!  Here is another view:
And another close-up:

Thinking my light may not have been the best when taking those photos.

I used SU! Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, and Soft Suede (sentiment). I used The Twinery Blossom twine as my washing line to hang the quilt on. The "white" paper is PTI Vintage Cream.

Now, have you thought you might like to be on a Design Team one day?  Well, the call is out for some more Design Team members over at For Your Inspiration. I can tell you that this team of ladies is fantastic to work with, and Steph's inspiration photos for each challenge make it EASY to come up with ideas. If you haven't already been there, pop over to the For Your Inspiration blog for more details on how you might join the team.

The rest of the DT has come up with some gorgeous work for this challenge, why don't you pay them a visit too?



Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

StephC said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the image you chose. Very cute! Great card Michelle!

Sara Mac said...

Michelle this is so cute. I really love the idea of this hanging on that twine line. Your colors capture the softness of the photo.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card!! Brings back memories of my gram-ma hanging handkerchiefs on the line!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

Such a sweet little blankie!

Mynn xx said...

What a beautiful card! I just love the kraft, white, and pink together! :) Thanks for the sweet words on my blog--I know that it may sound weird, but recently I realized how grateful I am not to have any children. My sister was here with her two little girls over the holidays and it was so fun to play with them...and then give them back so that I could do the things I needed/wanted to do. Maybe that sounds selfish, but I am so glad that God has provided a way for ME to be happy with how I live my life. :) Thanks again for your sweet words--it always helps to know others have been where you are!!!

Jay Gee said...

Lovely card Michelle. The colour combination is fab, love the image :)