Thursday 26 January 2012

Rosie Posie - TT Winter Blossoms and Jay Gee's Challenge #15

Hello!

Second post for the day. I couldn't stop at just one card with my new Rosie Posie stamps and dies. I had to have a good play!

In my previous post I forgot to say a big welcome to my new followers! In the last few weeks I have had a few people join me here, and I feel honoured that you would want to see my creations regularly. Thank-you!

These two cards I made for Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #15 and Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger:Winter Blossoms.

I have been watching the inspiration photo boards over at Jay Gee's Nook challenges for months now. Every time I think "Ooh, that is SO nice! I must make a card!", and then promptly miss the deadline.  This time I remembered just in time, YAY! This is the inspiration for January.
And here is my card:
I used Rosie Posie, Filigrie Border, Curly Cute (Stampin' Up!) sentiment. Colours are crumb cake (kraft), blush blossom, barely banana, and certainly celery. Cardstock is PTI vintage cream.

Over at Moxie Fab World, the Tuesday Trigger uses very similar colours to Jay Gee's challenge. I thought while I had all those colours out, I would whip this one up too! Here is the Winter Blossoms trigger.
Delicious, isn't it?

Here is my card.
I used pretty much the same supplies as in the last card, minus green, and including the Soft Suede ribbon and sentiment.

On both cards I am still thinking about adding some pearls, but I haven't decided yet, so here they are shown pearl-less. :-)

Thanks for coming to visit and take a look at my cards, I love having you here.

Michelle
xxx

15 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Both cards are so soft and feminine looking Michelle - just so pretty! I am glad you didn't miss this deadline, LOL. Thanks for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! This is absolutely stunning!!!

Joy said...

These cards are truly gorgeous Michelle...love the softness that you captured..hugs

T said...

Beautiful :)

Sara Mac said...

They are both gorgeous Michelle. Love the subtle colors. I think pearls would be a great addition to both cards.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Michelle these 2 cards are just beautiful! I love the soft colour scheme.

Thanks for the lovely comment on my post... You were right and my pav did turn out just perfect!! Will post a pic soon :)

nic said...

ah, beautiful. i am in LOVE with those muted colors, and your cards are perfection. (and how 'bout those gorgey tissue poms? oh, how i'd love to have some bedecking our ceilings!)

Jenny said...

Oh these are just gorgeous Michelle, I'm in awe of your colour combo :)
These two challenges just go so well together but they're not gelling for me!
Jenny x

Pauline said...

These are both stunning! Love the CAS designs, and the beautiful ink colours! So pretty, soft and feminine!

suzARTe said...

I tried to enter this challenge several times but didn't have any idea what to do. these cards are really pretty

Jackie Rockwell said...

Beautiful CAS design! LOVE your style of cardmaking!

Unknown said...

Wow! Michelle, these cards are simply stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month ... Ange

Jen W. said...

These are both gorgeous! Those curly sentiments go perfectly with those Rosie Posie flowers. Can't wait for mine to arrive next week!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Lisa Carroll said...

Your cards are beautiful! I love what you did for the Tuesday Trigger - the way you used the ribbon is awesome! :)