Friday 22 June 2012

Man-tastic! Yep, I'm late to this party!

Hello!

The Tuesday Trigger challenge Man-tastic was extended. Sadly because Cath is not recovered quickly from her surgery (I'm still sending you get-well-wishes, Cath!). This did give me some time to enter Man-tastic, even though I was slower than a snail getting to making this card. My mojo is struggling at the moment. It is being crowded out by things for the kids -  swimming, music, ballet, school... you know, all those PARENT things we have to do, let alone my other job (you know, the one that I get paid for)! :-) Not whingeing, just a bit frustrated that my mojo goes walk-about so often!

This is my card
I'm having a mental blank on the stamp set. It is Stampin' Up! and I'm pretty sure it is no longer available. The colours used are SU! Tempting Turquoise, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Ruby Red, and PTI Fine Linen. Twine is from The Twinery. Card is PTI Vintage Cream.

This is the Man-tastic inspiration (in case you haven't seen it before)

Michelle
xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your take on the challenge!

Darnell said...

Brilliant! (How have I missed so many of your posts??! I'm loving this exciting inspiration as I keep scrolling backwards. Look out!)