Thursday 26 March 2015

Fusion - Yellow Cupcakes!

Hello!

It's another sweltering day here in Brisbane. Autumn was supposed to start four weeks ago. It hasn't arrived yet... I did hear on the radio that we will have "lovely Autumn weather" over the next week with average temps sitting at 28 degrees celcius (82.5F). Average of 28???? That's not COOL in any sense of the word! So we'll hit Easter break and jump into the pool to cool off, lol!

Here I am, ignoring the hot and humid evening, to bring you my contribution to the latest Fusion Challenge, where we have the most irresistible yellow cupcake on offer. :-) I turned the sketch upside down to create a fusion card.
I used SU! Create a Cupcake stamps and punch. I used PTI spiral notebook die and MFT paperclip die. Papers are SU!
Mmmm! Yellow, grey, and white! A beautiful colour combination with a cupcake inspiration added into the mix. So much fun!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Fun design with the notebook panel Michelle - love the candle stuck in the cuppie! we're still stuck in winter here with snow still on the ground - I could use some of your 80 degree weather!!

Debbie said...

Very fun cupcake card. I love it!

Chriss Blagrave said...

I adore your card Michelle! Lovely colour combo, love the spiral notes edge, the stripes on your cupcake liner...all cute details!

Lynn said...

Ahh...I'm looking for warmer weather here! Hope it cools off soon! Love the sweet little notebook paper and the paperclip.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

cute cuppie!

Kelly Latevola said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. I'm terrible at monochromatic cards. Yours is fabulous!

LesLee said...

Beautiful card... great placement.. and that yellow paperclip... I love it!