Thursday 10 November 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 198 - Merry and Bright!

Hello!

For CAS(E) This Sketch this week, I am still working on Christmas cards. I think I'll be working on them until December 31! One more to add to the stash. :-)

This stamp set has what feels like a tropical flower, which works so well for me living in a hot climate at Christmas.
For this card I used Wplus9 Be Merry and Be Merry Florals stamps. Living in Australia, I need to order my Christmas stamps early and I am so thankful for those companies who release beautiful stamps early enough that I can actually use them THIS Christmas. :-) I wish I could show you the tracking advice on this order, oh my! The number of times it went in and out of Miami was amazing, but it did eventually make it to me, for which I am very grateful - I love these stamps!
What a beautiful sketch. I hope you're inspired to join us this week!

Thanks for visiting me.

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Diana K said...

I thought I needed that Wplus9 sentiment, and now I KNOW I do! Love every little bit of this card - so gorgeous!

I Card Everyone said...

Michelle!!!! LOve your card beyond words!! OH those perfect colors!
=] xx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Michelle...so pretty with those sweet colors.

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Michelle! I love that sentiment!

Lindsey said...

I keep trying to resist these WPlus9 goodies, but your beautiful card is making it so much harder! Love this, Michelle!

Jen Mitchell said...

Thank goodness that after a whirlwind trip from Miami to Australia this stamp set finally wound up in your hands. Your card is beautiful and I love how you've colored the sentiment.

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! Perfect to play along with Jingle Belles and The Merry Christmas Challenges too as they both have floral Christmas themes this week!

Lucille K said...

I just Love pink on Christmas cards and your card is so pretty :)

Hannelie said...

Beautiful!!!