Tuesday 25 August 2015

A missed deadline...

Hello!

On the week-end I made a card for Freshly Made Sketches, but when I went to enter I thought it was closed. After checking back, I discovered that I was looking at the list of sponsors' design team entries, not the challenge entries. By then, the link had really closed, sigh! Next time I need to scroll further down to make sure I'm at the right spot in the page! After all that, I decided to share my card anyway. ;-)
I used my brand new set SU! Garden in Bloom. I love this set. I have another card coming up using it later this week.
Tomorrow is my littlest girl's 8th birthday. I still need to make a card... and ice some cupcakes... and wrap some presents. I'd better get cracking!

Thanks for coming to visit!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Well...better late than never! Love the combination of pinks and reds.

Aileen said...

Love how you have done this card Michelle, made me laugh too cause I did the same thing. Was actually looking at someones post about how they had entered their card and was thinking 'mmmm I dont remember seeing their card' went for a second look. Couldnt find it and thought they had missed the same as me then finally scrolled down and saw the others. There are just some days.... Lucky for us you shared anyway cause its wonderful.

Kara said...

Really pretty! I made a card and was too late too. Lol!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is so pretty I missed the deadline too so glad you posted anyways!

Darnell said...

Gosh darn it! I hate it when that happens! But I'm so glad you shared your delightful card anyway, Michelle! It's superb! Happy 8th Birthday to your little one!! Hugs, Darnell

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so glad you did, Michelle 'cuz it is really darling!!! To help you feel better, I nearly did the same thing!

Are you all set for the a.m.? I can't wait!!
=] One L

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Karren said...

What a shame you missed the deadline - your card would have been a wonderful addition to the gallery. Beautiful card and beautiful colors.