Friday 7 August 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 135

Hello!

As you read this, I will be finishing up my work week in Melbourne! I haven't been to Melbourne for about five years. Unfortunately, my work load means that I won't see much of it this time around, boo! I checked the forecast, it's set to be cold and wet. I hope the weather-forecaster is wrong, but it IS Melbourne in Winter time. ;-)

As opposed to when I went to Sydney a couple of weeks ago, this time I organised myself to have my card made and ready for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge, yay!
I used Altenew Striped Florals stamps and did a little colouring with Copics. The sentiment is from an old PTI mini set.
What an awesome sketch! These ladies I am blessed to work with on the Design Team are really super-talented at drawing sketches as well as being lovely people all round! They also make fabulous cards, but you don't need to take my word for it, you can go and visit yourself. :-)

Thank-you for visiting! If you're curious about my Melbourne adventures, I'm sure to share a photo or two on Instagram (I'm @amusingmichelle). Probably photos taken walking between hotel and work building, lol!

Michelle
xxx

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful card.... love, love this!!

Nora Noll said...

How lovely!! I Like how you just colored in the flowers with markers and left the leaves. Really draws your eye into the card. Lovely design.

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful....just beautiful Michelle.

Lynn said...

Hope your trip went well! I love this card. So crisp and clean.

Hannelie said...

Love you card this week Michelle!

Diana K said...

So lovely!

Joyce said...

Simply gorgeous. Love the coloring style.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Michelle: Your card is so beautiful, I love how you created the focus for it by coloring just the flowers.
I just recently started participating in this challenge and I've learned a lot about CAS cards, thank you for sharing yours.
Hugs.
Maria Rodriguez.
www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!