Friday 28 August 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 138

Hello!

I have gone super-CAS today for the new CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge! Originally my card was completely black and white, but I thought it needed just a little something extra. Who can go past a rainbow when the opportunity arises? :-)
I used Mama Elephant We Click stamps to create my card.
I just know that the rest of the design team have made wonderful cards using this sketch. Please take a wander over to their posts and leave some love.

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

13 comments:

Shelly said...

Awesome card, Michelle! Love the camera!

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch! After I saw your card I thought "Why didn't I think of this?" I have the ME camera stamp! (And didn't we use the exact same flower stamp once?)

I Card Everyone said...

OUt of the WOrld gorgeous, Michelle!!! Someone should be CASE-ing this card, right now!!!
Darn it. Why don't You live next door?
=]

Jeanne J. said...

OH I saw this at CAS(e) and had to pop by! Love the color in the lens and this wonderful clean design!

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card...just wonderful Michelle. I love your adorable camera!

Suchi said...

Stunning take on that sketch! Beautiful. :)
Suchi xx

Kara said...

Love it!!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is absolutely perfect, Michelle! I love the simplicity of it and it's perfect for the sketch! So fun!

Happy Dance said...

Love this CAS card. The image is so perfect for this sketch. And just a smidgen of color right in the center to draw our eyes in. Wonderful design. Love this one!! Bev

TaeEun said...

Adorable card! Love the rainbow and the sentiment!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love your kaleidoscope rainbow art!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love this!