Monday 10 August 2015

Tuesday's Take 1

Hello!

Have you noticed that Cath Edvalson is back blogging with her new blog Hip and Hooray? Oh my! Cath has not lost any of her eye for the beautiful and her gift with words has only grown. Cath is running a new Inspiration Challenge (for any media) called Tuesday's Take. It's running on Instagram. The tag for the first challenge is #tuesdaystake1. We don't need to blog our entry, but I decided to share here anyway. :-)
I used PTI Teach and Inspire stamps to create my card. Looking at the inspiration photo, I think it's pretty clear where my inspiration was taken from, lol!
Thanks for coming to visit!

Michelle
xxx

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...love the spectrum of colors!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Love it!

Kim Heggins said...

So, so beautiful. Love all those pretty pastel colored pencils.

Joan B said...

LOVE