Friday 5 February 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 158

Hello!

This week's sketch for CAS(E) This Sketch had me wondering for ages just what I would do with it. It's such a simple sketch, but those vertical stripes puzzled me. Then I had an idea! Yay for the mojo coming out to play!

This is what I came up with.
I used Mama Elephant Bear Hugs stamps and dies. I coloured in Copics (W2 & W4).
For those of you who layer easily, this sketch will have you bursting with ideas, I'm sure! I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Your Mojo came out to play perfectly, Michelle! Gosh, do I love this - and the grey!!!
=]

Kara said...

OMG so cute!! love

lostinpaper said...

Oh so gorgeous Michelle!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fabulous, Michelle! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

Kelly Griglione said...

Can I tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this design? Your sentiment going vertical and as a background is so subtle, yet speaks volumes. Along with the softly colored bears hugging. Swoon!! Such a great overall card, Michelle.