Thursday 18 February 2016

Fusion - Pretty in Pink

Hello!

Oh, how I love the inspiration at Fusion Card Challenge this time around! I used only the inspiration photo, picking up the colours and floral/leaf designs. I did partially use the sketch, but not all of it. ;-)
I used SU! Botanical Blooms and PTI Wonderful Words: Friends. Colours are SU! Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, and Pretty in Pink.
Isn't this inspiration photo beautiful? I love the sketch, too. I am really looking forward to taking a browse through the gallery!

The weather remains hot and humid here in Brisbane. Luckily for me, I spend my work day in air-conditioning. That just leaves the problem of sleeping at night time. Looking forward to a cool change sometime soon (fingers crossed).

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

15 comments:

Lynn said...

Love how you inked up your background. Stunning.

Ashwini Rao said...

Its perfect! Just perfect!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous! I love your stamped background!

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors and stamps you used to create your beautiful background!

sandie said...

Gorgeous stamping, love the use of the colours x

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hey Michelle,

I REALLY like how you use the main thought (the FRIENDS) to be the feature on your card. (And also looking at your latest card too - the sentiments just jump out) Your background is a lovely subtle backup too. You captured the colors perfectly!

Unknown said...

I struggle with these flowers as I can't see them in anything but the colors of the DSP which are NOT in my wheel hose at all. I really, really like that you stamped them in other colors, such a pretty background!! Great job!! xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Michele your background is beautiful-such a lovely card!

lostinpaper said...

Another stunning creation Michelle, totally digging this colour combo!

Lee-Anne said...

Love your take on the photo, Michelle! Beautiful card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

A whole different kind of tropical here, this is super pretty!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is SPECTACULAR!!!!!! LOVE the soft look and layers on the images, FANTASTIC blooms and design!!!

maria f. said...

So delicately pretty, Michelle!

Karren said...

Love the background you've created! And the font on the sentiment die-cut is gorgeous!