Sunday 21 February 2016

One Layer Colour Splash

Hello!

I love colour challenges with one or two colours, and this week there are TWO challenges with this theme. The restriction of using a single colour (plus neutrals) gets the creative juices flowing and I just love the effect.
I used MFT Delicate Pretty Poppies and coloured with Copics.

I'm entering this into ColourQ
I'm also entering Color Throwdown
and last, but not least, I'm entering One Layer Simplicity where the theme is Friends
Thank-you for coming by to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

12 comments:

Barb said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle!

Aileen said...

Beautiful Michelle, very eye catching.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is stunning!

Darnell said...

I'm sorry, Michelle, but I didn't catch the name of the gallery where this art is being exhibited? WOWwinner! So pinning!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Wanda Cullen said...

Absolutely LOVE your design!! That pop of color in just one bloom is genius! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

Suzanne Russell said...

Love! That is all!

Joyce said...

So very stunning, Michelle. Love how you have colored this beauty. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

Vickie Z said...

Love the design- one red/one gray- gorgeous!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Ardyth said...

So beautifully shaded! Love the pop of red!

Kara said...

oooo this is awesome!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Marika said...

Stunning!!! Congrats on your win over at ColourQ. So happy for you!