Friday 19 February 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 160

Hello!

I had some fun with this week's sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch! While I fully intended to make horizontal lines, I completely fell in love with the vertical lines, so kept them this way. :-)  To make up for my diversion from the sketch, I kept the horizontal sentiment lines.
I used SU! Hardwood Background stamp and PTI Wonderful Words: Hello stamps. Colours are SU! Gumball Green and PTI Smokey Shadow.
Yes, Chrissy has come up with another fab sketch! This one is going to have regular use, I think.

I hope you're inspired to join in the fun with us.

Thanks for visiting.

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, that background stamp is gorgeous! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a wonderful card Michelle, love that fabulous woodgrain.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

I Card Everyone said...

I totally agree, Michelle!!! Let's make a whole set!!!
=] xxx

I Card Everyone said...

Wait!!! I LOve that wood-grain ... and your gorgeous card ... and you!
=]

Heather North said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Michelle! The vertical stripes with the horizontal sentiment is a fun twist.

maria f. said...

Came to see your pink beauty, but this caught my eye too. Fabulous combo with that green.