Thursday 13 October 2011

ColourQ #106

Hello!

For my ColourQ entry this afternoon we have some dodgy photography on show. I didn't realise how LITTLE I use grey as my card base. When I've gone to photograph my grey card on my normal grey background, the card DISAPPEARED with only the front panel showing. So many variations of colour and positioning later (battling with the purple and grey skies outside), the final product is not so pretty, LOL!

This is my response to ColourQ #106:
I snuck in an extra colour, but shhh, don't tell anyone. My balloon baskets are actually grey with black stamped on them, but that is a bit hard to tell.

Here is the colour inspiration (isn't that backpack so cute?):

What I used:
Stamps: SU! A Little Treat, and PTI Botanical Silhouettes (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Card: Basic Grey, Whisper White


So what do you think?

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Fab design Michelle, very up-lifting (sorry couldn't resist..hehe) Love how you've used the colours :)
I really want that little bee rucksack too!
Jenny x

Unknown said...

this is just total fun!!!

Donelda said...

I like it!! And I've got to say that the leaves stamped along the bottom is just brilliant!!!!

savvy teaching tips said...

Very cute - those little ballons are cute. Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week.

Unknown said...

Very cute card! I love the balloons, very fun! Thanks for playing at colourQ this week! :)

Christina said...

Adorable! I love the fun patterned papers you chose for the balloons. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!