Wednesday 19 October 2011

Storm

Hello!

Last week-end, my hubby and I were out on the front veranda watching a storm come over. Unfortunately, I didn't capture any of the spectacular lightning...but I did get some photos of those angry clouds!  Take a look...

They were rolling, tumbling, rumbling...
 In this one below, you can see that there is still light at the horizon, even though the rest of the sky was dark grey.
And then a window started opening up in the middle of the sky. So, so deep!

 The sunlight was peeking through a massive hole in the middle of these GIGANTIC clouds!
Then it started raining, so I retreated indoors for about 30 minutes. When I came back out, this is what I found:


Who would believe that only 30 minutes earlier there had been a spectacular storm underway?

I hope you enjoyed my show-and-tell.  Thanks for popping by.

Michelle
xxx

1 comment:

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Nature is spectacular!! Great picture story!