Sunday 30 October 2011

Pink & Grey Christmas

Hello!

It's been a while, I've been a little busy... making halloween costumes, the usual kiddy activities, music concerts and exams, housework...

Today I'm bringing you a quick little Christmas card that I whipped up yesterday just before transforming myself into a witch (dark purple eye shadow sure is difficult to budge when you're finished with it, LOL).

The colour combination I've chosen is from Just Add Ink Colour Challenge #91.
The layout is from Clean & Simple FTL#164
And my card is this one:
The stamp sets are PTI Snowflake Serenade and Christmas Friends. I heat embossed the bauble and the string. I also added some SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The snowflakes were stamped in Versamark. I love grey snowflakes.

Before I go, I'll show you one of the costumes I created for yesterday's party. I have chopped my little girl's head off in the photo because I don't put my family photos in this blog, for their privacy (a real pity, because she looked SO cute). Her hair was yellow with ribbons made from the same material as the skirt all over her head.  She was Oscar the Grouch, and she loved her costume. The skirt can now be used by my eldest daughter, because the straps and Oscar's face were all just pinned on for the evening. My big girl is thrilled because this skirt is VERY twirly and floaty.

I hope you liked the card, and enjoyed the peek at my costume. :-)

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Your card is lovely Michelle... I love the pink for Christmas. Great costume too, you must have been very busy :)

Jenny said...

Your card is adorable Michelle, great choice of neutral colour to go with the pinks. What a fun costume too :)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful CAS card Michelle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the colors -- love the CAS sketch too!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Lovely Christmas card Michelle and a great costume too! Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Such an elegant card. I love that you have chosen grey as your neutral. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

Jodene said...

This is such a pretty christmas card Michelle. I love the use of grey as a neutral too! Thanks for joining us at JAI this week :)

Agata said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love those colors together and this bauble is amazing!